Privacy document as per article 13 Reg. EU 2016/679 - GDPR - Policy on the processing of personal data collected from the data subject
1. Data Controller
Data Controller, pursuant to art. 4 and 24 of Reg. EU 2016/679 is Mitsubishi Electric Europe B.V., with registered office at 1119NS Schiphol - Rijk Capronilaan 46, Netherlands, secondary office at Viale Colleoni 7, Centro Colleoni, Palazzo Sirio, Agrate Brianza in the person of the legal representative, email contact firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Data Protection Officer (DPO)
The Company has also appointed the Data Protection Officer (DPO), pursuant to art. 37 - 39 of Reg. EU 2016/679 who can be contacted at: MEU.DMO@mecc.mee.com
3. Purposes and legal basis of the processing
Personal data will be processed for the following purposes:
1) Gathering of data from forms for the selection of personnel, recruiting and selection of personnel for the purpose of establishing an employment relationship, even for positions different from those for which the candidate applied spontaneously; storage of personal data even for future selections; the management of applications in response to job vacancies published on our website; interviews and any video interviews (processing of image/audio data).
If there is an intent to obtain references by (possibly) contacting third parties, for example your university, former employers, schools etc., you will be asked for consent during the interview.
LEGAL BASES: Data will be processed in compliance with the law pursuant to art. 6 Reg. EU 2016/679
2) Based on the implementation of pre-contractual measures taken at the request of the data subject. - Or based on the processing necessary for the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the data controller or third parties, provided that the interests or the fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject are not overriding, taking into consideration the reasonable expectations of the data subject at the time and in the context of the collection of personal data, when the data subject can reasonably expect that processing is carried out for that purpose (recital 47). - For references the processing will be based on consent.
4. Recipients or categories of data recipients
The personal data provided will be disclosed to recipients that will process the data as processors (art. 28 of Reg. EU 2016/679) and/or as natural persons acting under the authority of the Data Controller and the Data Processor (art. 29 of Reg. EU 2016/679), for the purposes listed above in point 3 and to third parties. More precisely, the data will be disclosed to:
Companies of the Mitsubishi Electric Group.
Parties that provide services for the management of the information system and communications networks (including email).
Firms or companies with support and consultancy relationships.
Any third parties and labour consultants and companies for personnel recruiting with support and consultancy relationships.
Any third parties for the purpose of obtaining references (e.g. university, former employers, schools etc.).
Competent authorities for compliance with legal obligations and/or provisions of public bodies, upon request.
The parties belonging to the aforesaid categories perform the function of Data Processor or operate in complete autonomy as separate Data Controllers.
The list of Data Processors is constantly updated and available by writing to the email address email@example.com
5. Data transfer to a third country and/or an international organisation and guarantees
The personal data will be transferred to countries belonging to the European Union and to countries outside the EU in order to comply with the aforementioned purposes. The data will be transferred according to articles 44 et seq. of Regulation EU 2016/679, a transfer based on an adequacy decision or subject to adequate guarantees.
For information regarding data transfer guarantees write to firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Data storage period or criteria for calculating the period
The processing will be carried out in an automated and manual way by parties specifically appointed to do so using methods and tools aimed at guaranteeing maximum security and confidentiality. In compliance with the provisions of art. 5, paragraph 1, letter e) of Reg. EU 2016/679 the personal data collected will be stored in a form that allows identification of data subjects for a period of time not exceeding the achievement of the purposes for which the personal data are processed. The timing - which in any case does not exceed 24 months - is determined on the basis of criteria that the data subject can learn more about by writing to email@example.com
7. rights of the data subjects
In the cases envisaged, the data subjects have the right to obtain access to personal data and their correction or erasure or the restriction of processing that concerns them or to object to the processing (art. 15 et seq. of Regulation EU 2016/679). The appropriate application is submitted by contacting the DPO by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by writing to the registered office of the Data Controller specified above. You have the right to lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Authority. There is no automated decision-making process.
8. Provision of data
The disclosure of personal data is not a legal obligation. Failure to provide personal data will make it impossible to apply for a job. The provision of data to obtain references is optional and will not compromise the application.
THE DATA CONTROLLER Mitsubishi Electric Europe B.V
Mitsubishi Electric Europe B.V. Italian Branch
Palazzo Sirio Ingresso 1 - Via Colleoni, 7 - 20864 Agrate Brianza (MB)
pro tempore legal representative
Registered office in Schiphol, RiJk Capronilaan 46, Olanda
Commercial Register of the Chamber of Commerce and Industries of Amsterdam,
single-member company Mitsubishi Electric Corporation
Capital Stock 83.982.000,00.
Italian Branch in Agrate Brianza (MB), Centro Dir. Colleoni, Viale Colleoni 7,
Pal. Sirio, Ingresso 1, Italia
Registro delle Imprese di Milano, Monza Brianza e Lodi - Numero REA MB-1499633 -
C.F / P.I. 02595560968